January 3, 2013

All In One

I go from being a Trendy Mom to being a self taught Chef to being everything in between.
Life is all about evolving, and my lifestyle certainly has this past year. 
Here are some outfits that have been my favorites since January 2012. 


In this post you'll see everything this blog has to offer. Enjoy!


90% of my blog posts are my own outfits of the day. The other 10% are all delicious recipes and children related posts. I love how I can offer something for everyone. Don't you?


Fried chicken tacos | Salmon & cabbage | Crab cakes with chipotle mayo | Classic Burger & fries


You can stop drooling now:)
I would love to know If you decide to try any of my recipes. You can tag me on Instagram or Twitter @nytrendymoms. Love you all!

Usted puede dejar de babear ahora :)
Me gustaría saber si usted decide probar cualquiera de mis recetas. Puedes etiquetar en Instagram o Twitter @nytrendymoms. Los amo a todos!





19 comments:

  1. Your gorgeous girl! Love your style!

    xo
    Melissa
    http://sweetstylesbymelissa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. All so gorgeous..love them

    www.jayla31.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your classic look. sophisticated and fun. you've inspired my own wardrobe. Thank you and I look forward to your 2013 blogs!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so adorbale! <3 Great looks!
    You have adorable blog!
    http://dreameranete.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow. I Love it! You have so so great blog! <3
    Happy New Year!:*

    Would You like to follow each other? :)
    http://linde-lo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I adore all your outfits!

    Win a L'OREAL MASCARA >> GIVEAWAY <<

    ReplyDelete

  7. Hello, I found your blog from a friend and I went to visit! I loved your post and I am going to stay on top of all the news!

    I hope my blog:

    www.todacharmosa.com

    If you want to follow me I'll be very happy! ♥ hugs
    http://lookbook.nu/pathymoreira
    http://facebook.com/blogtodacharmosa

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a great selection of 2012 gorgeous outfits. You have fabulous sense of style.

    xoxo Ra

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very nice!
    If you want we can follow each other. Join on my blog and I will come back back to you;)

    lengilochka.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your blog! You have such an unique sense of style:)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amazing style! You look gorgeous in every photo! xx

    I am following you on Bloglovin' now! ♥

    www.fashionistasdiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. lovely outfits;)
    kisses

    visit my blog please)
    http://yuliasi.blogspot.com/
    love, Yulia

    ReplyDelete
  13. Amazing outfits, love your style! And that food looks delicious!

    http://bamostwanted.blogspot.com.ar/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey boo, love seeing your photos recap and your outfits are always so beautifully put together. I never realized this before but your hair is so long. I love it and love the red ombre you had going on in some of your older photos. I also adore your versatility. Keep up the good work!

    KT
    www.KTrstyle.com

    ReplyDelete